Dr. Dinesh Chauhan, Homeopathy Doctor Mumbai
Dr. Dinesh Chauhan is a Consultant at Swasthya Homoeopathic Healing, Mumbai He was a visiting lecturer at the Virar Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai, India for 19 years He is a key lecturer in courses organised by The Other Song & Homoeopathic Research and Charities for national, as well as international students, along with Dr. Rajan Sankaran and his team, popularly known as the Bombay School of Homoeopathy He runs a trust now popular by the name Athato Brahma Jigyasa Foundation (ABJF): here they conduct free educative workshop series for the Indian Homoeopaths
- BHMS from Cmp Homeopathic Medical College
B/1, New Putlibai Kapol Niwas, S.V. Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400056
- Enquiries : (022) 26208881, (022) 26208880
- Appointment : (022) 26208881, (022) 26208880
|Sunday||- - -|
|Monday||- - -|
|Tuesday||- - -|
|Wednesday||- - -|
|Thursday||- - -|
|Friday||- - -|
|Saturday||- - -|
Achievements & Contributions
- He is the author of three books and various articles. His writing has been well received all over the globe.The Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process: The Journey of Three steps
- A Wander with a Little Wonder: Child-Centric Case Witnessing. This book is available in English, German, and Bulgarian.
- The Journey into the Human Core has been published in English, German, Serbian, Bulgarian, and Japanese.
- Hidden messages of Ganges Water will soon be scripted by the Chauhan couple (Dr. Dinesh and Dr. Urvi). This will detail their experience of the Proving of Ganges water that they conducted in 2006.
- Various articles for homoeopaths and laypersons.
- He was solely instrumental in putting together Dr. Rajan Sankaran's book An Insight into Plants – Volume I and II. Dr. Rajan Sankaran acknowledges that "his enthusiasm, industry, and talent are remarkable."