Dr. Meenakshi Joshi Gurgaon
- English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Dr. Meenakshi Joshi has a wide experience of working with different cultures and countries. Dr. Meenakshi Joshi worked as a consultant with DS Group, TABE clinics and Ayurveda Holdings in London. She has been working at administrative level and as a consultant. Dr. Meenakshi Joshi has knack for teaching and taking lectures.
- Life style problems
- Chronic illnesses
- Female problems
- Stress related problems
- Migraine and Cancer
- PG certificate Panchkarma&Ksharsutra ( Kasturba Medical College, Manipal)
- Certificate course in Aromatherapy and Quality Control of Cosmetics ( R.T.C& S.S.I ( Govt of India ) and FFDC, Kannauj)
- A Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery from (MahrishiDayanand University, Haryana)
- PG Dip in Promotive& Preventive Health care ( Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad)
Achievements & Contributions
- She has presented papers and seminars about Ayurveda at various national and international forums.
- Registered with Govt of Delhi and Haryana
- Registered member of British Ayurvedic Medical Council and
- BAAP. U.K
- Member of AMDA International.
- (Asian Medical Doctors Association, Japan)
- Vice President of SaijyoInarsinBudhist Trust.
- Japanese trust having temple and ayurvedic clinic at World Heritage Site of Bodh Gaya.