He is currently engaged in researching Ayurvedic cures for numerous dreaded diseases and has also formulated effective medicines for obstinate and chronic diseases like Leucoderma, Psoriasis, Joint pains, Diabetes, Bronchial asthma, Diabetes and the like
- Skin Diseases: White Patches, Psoriasis, Allergic Dermatitis, Ringworm, Corns, Warts, Eczema etc.
- Hair Disorders: Hair Fall, White Hair, Split Hair, Bald Patches, Unwanted Hair etc.
- Bone and Joint Diseases: Knee Pains, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondilitis etc.
- Nervous System Diseases: Paralysis, Parkinsonism, Fits, Numbness, Migraine etc.
- Cancers: All Types of Cancers.
- Female Disorders: White Discharge, Menstrual Irregularities, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Infertility, Polycystic Ovary Disease etc.
- Respiratory and ENT Diseases: Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Asthma, Sinusitis, Chronic Cold etc.
- Digestive Disorders: Acidity, Amoebiasis, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Piles etc.
- Genito-Urinary Disorders: Urinary Tract Infections, Prostate Enlargement, Kidney Diseases, Kidney Stones, Male Infertility, Impotency etc.
- Liver & Gall Bladder Diseases: Jaundice, Cirrhosis, Liver Enlargement, Gall Stones etc.
- Eye Diseases: Eye Allergy, Dry Eyes, Cataract, Vision Problems etc.
- Cosmetic Problems: Obesity, Acne, Scars, Stretch Marks, Under Eye Circles, Sagging Breasts, Dull Complexion, Oily skin, Dry Skin etc.
- Psychological Diseases: Depression, Anxiety, Insanity, Phobias etc.
- Other Problems: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart Diseases, Thyroid Disorders, Growth Problems, Dental Problems etc.
- Graduated in Ayurveda (BAMS) from Nagarjuna University in 1991
- Post-graduation (MD) from Marathwada University in 1995
Achievements & Contributions
- For a person who has got a plethora of accolades attached to his name such as the prestigious Pride of India' (Global Economic Council, New Delhi), Award of Honor (University of health sciences, Andhra Pradesh)
- Rashtriya Ekta Award
- Rotary Vocational Award to name only a few
- He has written several books and articles on subject. His book `A Reference Guide to Ayurvedic Practice' drew applause from both professionals and public alike
- His other book, "Ayurveda for all' published by Pustak Mahal is being regarded as the all time best seller