Dr. Sudhindra Sharma is at present working with various Export oriented Ayurvedic / Herbal production companies as Consultant cum Technical Advisor He is involved in Development of Ayurvedic Nutraceuticals and looking after Registration Dossier requirements for various countries, especially- Australia, Canada, Russia, United States and South Africa
Achievements & Contributions
- Resident Physician clinical research at Mool Chand K.R. Hospital & Ayurvedic Research Institute New Delhi
- Worked on various clinical research projects for assessment of safety and efficacy of Classical Ayurvedic medicines in combination with Panchakarma therapy for Amavata (Rheumatoid arthritis),Sandhivata (Osteoathritis), Pakshaghata (Paralysis) and Debilitating Immunological and Degenerative disorders due to ageing (1991)
- Organizing Seminars & Workshops for Rain water harvesting and Waste management techniques in hospitals and industrial units
- Regularly speaking in seminars organized by various social welfare organizations for empowerment of ladies of weaker sections of society especially living in rural areas
- Chairman of ‘Run For Life- Jeevan Dhara'