Rajah Healthy Acres has outpatient and inpatient facilities. In the OP division, patients can get consultation with their physicians and can undergo treatments. The inpatient division provides different facilities for patients who need to stay for treatments.
- Yoga & Meditation
- Traditional Ayurvedic Treatments - OP & IP
- Panchakarma Therapy
- Daily consultation with Doctors
- Ayurvedic training programmes and awareness classes
- Daily yoga classes
- Acupuncture & Acupressure
- In-house dietary services as advised by Doctors
- Milk bath
- Long walking track through the plantation for a relaxed and healthy walking.
- Home Gym & Indoor gaming facilities for patients (exercises will be selected by the doctors depending on their health condition.
- Cultural programmes including Kathakali, South Indian Classical Dance, Music or Martial Arts will be arranged once in a while
- Ashoka bed room Bamboo Hut exterior
|Dr.A. Abdul Rasheed
Awards & Contributions
- The centre is classified as GREEN LEAF by the Govt. of Kerala Which is awarded to top quality ayurvedic centres