2017 Feb 25 Sat Hello Doctor, Have a few
Dear Doctor: 2017 Feb 25 Sat
Have a few issues, none major, but taken together I am unable to overlook.
1. Knee Pain & Leg Pain and difficulty in climbing more than a dozen steps.
2. Shoulder pain is low but exists.
3. Unable to look at Cell Phone screen for more than a few minutes - eyes tire easily.
4. Need to change specs-glasses frequently.
5. Sometimes breathing difficulty due to choking sensation and can be contributing to 'not-normal' feel.
6. While eating, occasionally have burning sensation and heartburn.
7. Sleep Apnea leading to low-energy & frustration.
Can you provide a wholistic solution addressing all/most of above?
I am a 43 years female with weight of 94 kgs (height 5.5') . my hba1c level has come 7.9 ,fasting 175 .i want to consult a allopathic doctor for treatment. but i want to know if i can take some ayurvedic medicine to control this instead of starting a..?
My father is aged 71 years and has a tumor in the upper pole of right kidney since 2010.
He hasn't undergone any surgery till date and was treated using Tibetian medication until March 2018.
From April I have put him on Naturopathic treatment a..?
sir my father has metastatic cancer. he has there tumor in stomach.
Information about brain cancer treatment
I would like to join a meditation centre in manipal.
Pls help me join your meditation centre. Thank you.
is there any treatment in naturopathy for kidneys function improvement
Suffering from Neurological disorder. NIMHANS, Bengaluru and Care Hospital, Hyderabad have diagnosed it as CEREBELLAR ATAXIA.
Desiring to have treatment at Patanjali.
Kindly help me.
My son 5 years old having chronic cough for last 6 months. Having tried all kind of Alopethic medicine. Pls suggest. Vinodtewatia007@gmail.com