2017 Feb 25 Sat Hello Doctor, Have a few
Dear Doctor: 2017 Feb 25 Sat
Have a few issues, none major, but taken together I am unable to overlook.
1. Knee Pain & Leg Pain and difficulty in climbing more than a dozen steps.
2. Shoulder pain is low but exists.
3. Unable to look at Cell Phone screen for more than a few minutes - eyes tire easily.
4. Need to change specs-glasses frequently.
5. Sometimes breathing difficulty due to choking sensation and can be contributing to 'not-normal' feel.
6. While eating, occasionally have burning sensation and heartburn.
7. Sleep Apnea leading to low-energy & frustration.
Can you provide a wholistic solution addressing all/most of above?
i am having breathing problem due to polution. Would like ayurvdic treatment as in house patient.
R K Singh
Please let me know clinical proven treatment of dilated Cardiomyopathy in alternative medicine. Please name best doctors/centres in anywhere in India.
My mother having small dots type stone at God bladder (pit ke theli)she is about 72 year old no pain till now upper Di agonising found during casual check also having no any history of medical she belong from pithoragarh dist of Uttarakhand please ..?
I was hepatitis b now the diagnosis is cure but sometimes remains problems is depression how treat the diagnosis by self urine pl reply
I would like to join a meditation centre in manipal.
Pls help me join your meditation centre. Thank you.
is there any treatment in naturopathy for kidneys function improvement
Suffering from Neurological disorder. NIMHANS, Bengaluru and Care Hospital, Hyderabad have diagnosed it as CEREBELLAR ATAXIA.
Desiring to have treatment at Patanjali.
Kindly help me.
My son 5 years old having chronic cough for last 6 months. Having tried all kind of Alopethic medicine. Pls suggest. Vinodtewatia007@gmail.com