2017 Feb 25 Sat Hello Doctor, Have a few
Dear Doctor: 2017 Feb 25 Sat
Have a few issues, none major, but taken together I am unable to overlook.
1. Knee Pain & Leg Pain and difficulty in climbing more than a dozen steps.
2. Shoulder pain is low but exists.
3. Unable to look at Cell Phone screen for more than a few minutes - eyes tire easily.
4. Need to change specs-glasses frequently.
5. Sometimes breathing difficulty due to choking sensation and can be contributing to 'not-normal' feel.
6. While eating, occasionally have burning sensation and heartburn.
7. Sleep Apnea leading to low-energy & frustration.
Can you provide a wholistic solution addressing all/most of above?
We live in Bangalore. My wife aged 61 years is suffering with Antral Gastritis while RUT(H PYlori) negative. Almost all the times she is uncomfortable with lots of gas releases through mouth. Not feeling hungry, constipation and bloating of s..?
My uncle skin has become very thin and even for a small scratch the skin is torn and his blood sugar levels are high. Like to know if you can treat the issues effectively - he is 73 yrs.
I have a mild cerebral & cerebellum disorder. (SCA-3)
What is the suitable treatment to cure this disease ?
I am looking for arthritis treatment can you help me.
I would like to join a meditation centre in manipal.
Pls help me join your meditation centre. Thank you.
is there any treatment in naturopathy for kidneys function improvement
Suffering from Neurological disorder. NIMHANS, Bengaluru and Care Hospital, Hyderabad have diagnosed it as CEREBELLAR ATAXIA.
Desiring to have treatment at Patanjali.
Kindly help me.
My son 5 years old having chronic cough for last 6 months. Having tried all kind of Alopethic medicine. Pls suggest. Vinodtewatia007@gmail.com