Best treatment for bone TB
Dear Doctor: have been diagnosed with Bone TB,in the second and third metatarsals of the left foot. The diagnosis was on the basis of an MRI and X-ray report. I have been taking ATT for the same for the last two months with no sign of improvement. At present, my foot shows edema due to inflammation and severe pain, making me totally immobile.The pain and inflammation at the infection site hasn't decreased. In this regard, I wish to know the following-
1) How much more time will be required to get relief from this pain and immobility?
2) Or is it a misdiagnosed case?
3) Could it be a MDR TB showing no response to routine ATT?
4) When there is an increase in the foot pain due to inevitable walking, I also get severe pain in the lower abdomen and groin region. What could it be?
- 1432 Days ago
- Angel Healing
Iam detected with acid reflux, i want permanent solution
Sir my son suffering from depression since 2 years alopathy treatment given him even ICT means electric shocks 6 times also given at GMCH Nagpur. His age is 18 years , student of Bsc at Shivaji Science College Nagpur, please advise me.
I have problem with myself and my two sons. Both are mentioned separately.
1) I am lean and thin, cannot eat curd, milk, banana, rice, etc as these things make me sick. I am 46, dyspeptic and without any other disease. I have been on PPI..?
I am Gopinathan from Chennai . I am 67 years old, and having the problem of Constipation. Kindly advice me to get rid of this problem.
I would like to join a meditation centre in manipal.
Pls help me join your meditation centre. Thank you.
is there any treatment in naturopathy for kidneys function improvement
Suffering from Neurological disorder. NIMHANS, Bengaluru and Care Hospital, Hyderabad have diagnosed it as CEREBELLAR ATAXIA.
Desiring to have treatment at Patanjali.
Kindly help me.
My son 5 years old having chronic cough for last 6 months. Having tried all kind of Alopethic medicine. Pls suggest. Vinodtewatia007@gmail.com