Hello sir/madam, I am 27 year old health

Dear Doctor: Hello sir/madam, I am 27 year old healthy male. I have been experiencing a problem of premature ejaculation since the beginning. My sex life is very good and I hv experienced a lot of sex till now but every time I used to have sex, I used those pills like man force or suhagra to delay the ejaculation time I I was suffering by PE.
But sir, lately I don't want to use those pill, I wish to enjoy a long duration of sex but unfortunately I can last for just few seconds.
This problem is causing a lot of trouble in my relationship.
I am very depressed and frustrated because of this.
Could you please help me with some real medicines and not any experimental ones?
I really want to get rid of PE for d rest of my life.

  • 695 Days ago

Related Questions

I have chronic ceviar constipition and ceviar sinusitis and brochal asthma problem since last 20 years. In various places I have been treated for disease. Like CMC VELLORE, APPPOLI CHENNAI,, BEST Gastroenterlogist Institute Medi india hospital. A..?

  • 35 Days ago

Hi Need a detailed body/dosha analysis of my body by an Ayurvedic doctor. Need recommendations on daily routine, diet, supplement/ayurvedic med and exercise chart. Symptoms: flatulence, motion urges after meals and male fertility related query.

  • 46 Days ago

Hlo madam,my name is smitha.

  • 102 Days ago

i have heavy bleeding with clots for 7 to 10 days due to uternie fibroids

  • 124 Days ago