Hi, My dad is 67 years old. he is suffer

Dear Doctor: Hi,
My dad is 67 years old. he is suffering from neurological movement disorder and can't speak fluently. He is currently under allopathic treatment. the doctor has diagnosed that he has mild Parkinson's and has given tablets

I strongly believe that this can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment. Could you please suggest the best doctor whom I should consult. also please provide me the contact details.

9620228866 ?

  • 889 Days ago

Related Questions

Respected Sir, My son suffered with alopecia, it can be treated with ayurvedic tretment system. if yes then what is the treatment and where we take it. Thanks, With Regards, Ramesh

  • 152 Days ago

Sir, I am suffering from Fibroadrenma in both breasts.. Is there any ayurvedic treatment available for this in kolkata?? I don't want any surgery... Is there any ayurvedic medicines available which can cure this?

  • 186 Days ago

I have chronic ceviar constipition and ceviar sinusitis and brochal asthma problem since last 20 years. In various places I have been treated for disease. Like CMC VELLORE, APPPOLI CHENNAI,, BEST Gastroenterlogist Institute Medi india hospital. A..?

  • 237 Days ago

Hi Need a detailed body/dosha analysis of my body by an Ayurvedic doctor. Need recommendations on daily routine, diet, supplement/ayurvedic med and exercise chart. Symptoms: flatulence, motion urges after meals and male fertility related query.

  • 248 Days ago