Hi Sir, My father is suffering with body

Dear Doctor: Hi Sir,

My father is suffering with body pains mainly he is suffering with knee pains with this reason
1)He don't focus on any work always he takes rest, now some body parts are not functioning properly hands and legs could not be able to lift.
2)Every time he looks differently, demotivating him self because of several reasons
i) He don't go out and don't be interactive with other persons
ii) Family problems
iii)Don't have confidence to do any thing
3)I thought Yoga could be solve some issues but It's becoming very difficult to make practise him I am spending 1 hour a day but no result

Please suggest how could I approach.?

  • 217 Days ago

Related Questions

Can I take Himalaya Tentex Royal for more than 12 weeks without increasing any risk of possible side effects? Also is it safe to take along other herb like Horny Goat weed?

  • 23 Hours30 Minutes ago

Kidney stones mera 3mm ka he apka medical me thik ho jayega?

  • 8 Days ago

I have depression and anxiety what to do

  • 8 Days ago

i am having breathing problem due to polution. Would like ayurvdic treatment as in house patient. R K Singh mail id-rkabhay1971@gmail.com

  • 14 Days ago