I had arrithmea and now taking tab calap

Dear Doctor: I had arrithmea and now taking tab calaptin 120sr.Dr advicd me to under go the electro physiology test.I'm 52 male. I have mild spleenomegale & fatty liver. I'm a alcoholic user. Pls i want to take alternative medicine. Pis send a reply.?

  • 236 Days ago

Related Questions

Can I take Himalaya Tentex Royal for more than 12 weeks without increasing any risk of possible side effects? Also is it safe to take along other herb like Horny Goat weed?

  • 23 Hours36 Minutes ago

Kidney stones mera 3mm ka he apka medical me thik ho jayega?

  • 8 Days ago

I have depression and anxiety what to do

  • 8 Days ago

i am having breathing problem due to polution. Would like ayurvdic treatment as in house patient. R K Singh mail id-rkabhay1971@gmail.com

  • 14 Days ago