I want to consult with Dr. Srikanta Path

Dear Doctor: I want to consult with Dr. Srikanta Pathak,
who was previously attached to Patanjali chikitsalaya, kalighat or suggest suitable any specialized doctor for consultation of my patient of 5 years old with critical kidney problem and under threat of Dialysis. pls help me in the matter.?

  • 454 Days ago

Related Questions

I am a 43 years female with weight of 94 kgs (height 5.5') . my hba1c level has come 7.9 ,fasting 175 .i want to consult a allopathic doctor for treatment. but i want to know if i can take some ayurvedic medicine to control this instead of starting a..?

  • 1 Day ago

My father is aged 71 years and has a tumor in the upper pole of right kidney since 2010. He hasn't undergone any surgery till date and was treated using Tibetian medication until March 2018. From April I have put him on Naturopathic treatment a..?

  • 5 Days ago

sir my father has metastatic cancer. he has there tumor in stomach.

  • 7 Days ago

Information about brain cancer treatment

  • 21 Days ago