I’ve the problem of ED and i use to sm

Dear Doctor: I’ve the problem of ED and i use to smoke also. Plz advise?

  • 1174 Days ago

Dear Patient: Hi,
I have gone through your question. Please let us know the details of ED (is that erectile Dystfunction) and PE (?)
Which part of body injured in accident. Like groin region or back or leg ? Details of injury can help me to assist you better,
Awaiting for your reply,

This question has been answered by

Dr. Mahesh Sharma

Dr. Mahesh Sharma

Ayurveda Specialist

MD (Ayurveda)



Yea, ED means erectile dystfunction & PE relates to Premature Ejaculation. Right leg and forefoot damaged in the accident. Vein was taken from inner thigh and grafted at calf

Related Questions

I have been diagnosed with gum deseases ( periodontitis ) 4-6 mm and they said it is not curable only treatable can i get cured using ayruda?

  • 9 Days ago

Respected Sir, My son suffered with alopecia, it can be treated with ayurvedic tretment system. if yes then what is the treatment and where we take it. Thanks, With Regards, Ramesh

  • 296 Days ago

Sir, I am suffering from Fibroadrenma in both breasts.. Is there any ayurvedic treatment available for this in kolkata?? I don't want any surgery... Is there any ayurvedic medicines available which can cure this?

  • 330 Days ago

I have chronic ceviar constipition and ceviar sinusitis and brochal asthma problem since last 20 years. In various places I have been treated for disease. Like CMC VELLORE, APPPOLI CHENNAI,, BEST Gastroenterlogist Institute Medi india hospital. A..?

  • 381 Days ago