My mom dad suffrng from kidney failure w

Dear Doctor: My mom dad suffrng from kidney failure what should i do should i come dere for there treatment.mjhe help milegi nd emergency trtmnt milega .jaldi admit krlenge unko ya nhi......kya waha dialysis hota hai kisse sb jwab mangu please help?

  • 165 Days ago

Related Questions

i am having breathing problem due to polution. Would like ayurvdic treatment as in house patient. R K Singh mail

  • 8 Days ago

Please let me know clinical proven treatment of dilated Cardiomyopathy in alternative medicine. Please name best doctors/centres in anywhere in India.

  • 11 Days ago

My mother having small dots type stone at God bladder (pit ke theli)she is about 72 year old no pain till now upper Di agonising found during casual check also having no any history of medical she belong from pithoragarh dist of Uttarakhand please ..?

  • 17 Days ago

I was hepatitis b now the diagnosis is cure but sometimes remains problems is depression how treat the diagnosis by self urine pl reply

  • 37 Days ago