My name is Jyothi and I am suffering fro

Dear Doctor: My name is Jyothi and I am suffering from seizures ,is it curable in Ayurveda? I am using medicine zeptol cr 300mg,I am married . Using of these medicine I am getting attacks ,I don't know what should I do ,I am in confused state , please answer me for my question,all my reports are normal even in MRI scan also

  • 574 Days ago

Related Questions

Hi, I used to have pimples in my college time. But later on they started appearing on my scalp since 3 years. I've visited more than ten allopathy doctors till now but couldn't found solution till now. They keep on coming after I stop allopathy medi..?

  • 12 Days ago

I have been diagnosed with vertigo. I want to get cured in a completely natural way

  • 14 Days ago

I have been having irregular periods since May onwards, mostly every alternate month.. period is delayed, I am under homel treatment from 2 months.My History - since Puberty I have had hormonal imbalance issues. MOstly heavy periods and I had taken a..?

  • 18 Days ago

Dear Doctor, I have been suffering from lower back pain for last 5-6 months( L5-S1 little damaged). I have been on homeopathy medication continuously and also doing excercises advised by physiotherapist at home. I am getting better. But it is taking..?

  • 27 Days ago