Sir, my 24 year old son is suffering fro

Dear Doctor: Sir, my 24 year old son is suffering from hair loss. Baldness is in his paternal side of family. Also his father, paternal uncle and grandfather have Psoriasis. Can he regain his hair or Atleast retain his remaining hair by homeopathy? (When he was 1year old, he was successfully treated by you for recurrent diarrhoea.)

  • 2279 Days ago

Dear Patient: Sir in Ayurvedic medicine we have very good result you have to take these medicine.
1)Any tails 5 drops in each nostril
2) Mahabringa tails
Apply daily
Along with allopathic antifungal medicine like tab flucose 150mg weakly once
And cap Evion 400mg 2 times daily,and
Terbiforce GM cream for applying.

This question has been answered by

Dr. Naser Jani

Dr. Naser Jani

Ayurveda Specialist

M D (Ay), F A G E


Related Questions

I am 83 plus yrs old. I have been a student of Yoga for almost 65 years. I have been all through a in corporate life involving mostly office life.Last few years, as a social worker I have been actively spending 8 to 10 hrs daily for the poor heart pa..?

  • 789 Days ago

I am having low blood circulation in my leg and hand fingers tips .I am 77 and quit active to carry my works and study along with writigs.can you suggest how to proceeds for treatment

  • 862 Days ago

I feel unstable for last one week. I am diabetic for the last 20 years. Last week I applied oil that soaked the vetiver and other herbs purchased in an exhibition, ,it was applied at night , my head was spinning when I got up at night to go to toilet..?

  • 905 Days ago

2yeras se. Nexito10mg ki jagah par ayurved dawa bataye sir Anxiety depression ocd hai ke liye medha vati liye the lekin us depression increase ho gaya h medha vati ke sath Koi dawa le sakte hai sir

  • 1007 Days ago