Sir my name is honey jaiswal age 31.i m

Dear Doctor: Sir my name is honey jaiswal age 31.i m having a problem of single gallstonesize 16 mm and recently hpothoired of my body increases. And next month iam coming to haridawar. Sir plz i want recover this problem is there any treatment is there....thanks?

  • 218 Days ago

Related Questions

Hi, We live in Bangalore. My wife aged 61 years is suffering with Antral Gastritis while RUT(H PYlori) negative. Almost all the times she is uncomfortable with lots of gas releases through mouth. Not feeling hungry, constipation and bloating of s..?

  • 57 Days ago

My uncle skin has become very thin and even for a small scratch the skin is torn and his blood sugar levels are high. Like to know if you can treat the issues effectively - he is 73 yrs.

  • 67 Days ago

Dear Sirs, I have a mild cerebral & cerebellum disorder. (SCA-3) What is the suitable treatment to cure this disease ?

  • 85 Days ago

I am looking for arthritis treatment can you help me. Regards Mital Shah

  • 91 Days ago