Homeopathic Treatment for Chilblains
Chilblains are also known as pernio or perniosis this is a condition which is usually occurring in the cold weather. When the tissue is injured as the person is exposed to cold weather and humidity Chilblains occur.
Chilblains are known to be the inflammatory condition of small blood vessels in the skin that is come up when the skin undergoes sudden change in temperature like suddenly if the skin is moved from hot temperature to a cold one. There is often a mistake of confusing this state with frostbite and trench foot. In this condition homeopathy is known to be natural, safe and risk free. They don’t have any side effects. Homeopathy is something that is very helpful and useful in terms of treating any disease as it uses the body’s own immune system to fight any infection. This is ideally non- intrusive and safe. As homeopathy uses natural substances the medicines that are made out of them don’t have any kind of harmful substance.
As the inflammation starts due to severe cold and humidity it leaves the capillary beds of the skin that is affected and it causes itching, swelling , red patches and blisters that affect mostly toes, finger, nose and ears.
There are many symptoms like:
- Small patches those are itchy which may be irritating.
- There is a possibility of ulcers to be developed.
- You can find blisters on the skin.
- You can feel burning sensation on the skin.
- There may be swelling in the affected area.
Chilblains may be a severe that has to be provoked and it means a disorder in connective tissue. Usually it is caused due to exposure to cold after a hot temperature. The chilblains make the blood weak because of the expansion of the blood vessels. This gives rise to itching and burning sensation. The areas that are mostly infected are nose, feet, hands, ears. People who have a family history with chilblains that means if anyone in your family has had this disease in their life you may get it as well. For people with problems in blood circulation and lupus this disease is easy to be contracted. If your home is not completely insulated you may be prone to get this disease. If you are a person who is very weak and doesn’t have stamina or is very thin or underweight you will be easily prone to this disease.
There are few homeopathy treatments that are best suited for this disease. Homeopathy can be used because there will not be anything that will harm you. Since ages natural therapies are deemed to have best effects on any type of disease.
The Remedies Are:
- Agaricus: Is known to best suited to treat burning sensation, itching, sores and swelling which can be seen in frostbites.
- Abrotanium: For chilblains itching symptoms this medicine can be helpful
- Calcarea Carb: Is very useful to treat petechial eruptions.
- Carbo Animalis: When there is very cold temperature in the evenings this one can be used.