How To Cure Black Fungus Naturally?
What Is A Black Fungus?
We observe this fungus very high in the second wave of COVID-19. It is a deadly virus that is observed in recovered or recovering coronavirus patients. The medical name of this black fungus is Mucormycosis. This black fungus is a complication of fungal infection caused by a group of fungal molds called Mucorales. It affects people who are suffering from allergic complaints, lower immunity, premature infants, senior citizens. Following Natural treatment for black fungus helps in controlling the situation from turning worse.
Black Fungus cases which were very low in number earlier are now increasing rapidly in many parts of the country such as Karnataka, Telangana, AP, MP, Haryana, Bihar, and maybe some others as such. Among these few states like AP, Telangana, Rajasthan, Haryana have already named this Black Fungus as an epidemic disease.
Causes Of Black Fungus
According to many doctors, this virus is found in patients who undergo treatment in hospital as well as patients who are quarantined in the home, they say that black fungus is mostly found in diabetes patients, who recovered with COVID-19.
The black fungus can also be caused if you get in direct contact with any fungal spores or if the fungus gets into the body through any cuts or scrapes or burns or any other such skin traumas.
As per the ICMR advice, the risk of black fungus is raised more in COVID patients in a few of the below-listed conditions;
- Diabetes which is uncontrolled
- Weakened immune system either by steroids or any other reason.
- ICU or hospital stay for a longer duration.
- Undergone any voriconazole therapies to treat severe fungal infections.
Symptoms Of Black Fungus
Black fungus has many symptoms and they vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms include but not limited to;
- Patients suffer from headaches.
- Noticing high fever is usually greater than 100 degrees.
- Patients suffer from severe coughs.
- Patients suffer from nasal congestion.
- Patients observe nasal bridges inside the mouth.
- Patients suffer from unusual abdominal pain.
- Patients observe swelling on the face or eyes or nose.
- Patients observe dark scabbing in the nose.
- Patients observe ulcerations on the skin.
- Patients suffer pain in the affected area.
- Patients suffering from blood vomiting.
- There are few cases where patients even go to coma if symptoms are heavy.
- And in some very severe cases, the situation has turned so worse that patients even die if proper care and treatment are not given.
Treatment Of Black Fungus?
In COVID-19 treatment heavy steroid drugs are given to the patients, considerably they lose immunity in the body and the body becomes weak and reduces the virus in the body. Black fungus attacks on recovered and recovering COVID-19 patients. After recovery of COVID-19 patients should take healthy food and hygienic food to boost immunity.
Antibiotics and antifungals are the first stages of treatment for black fungus, after that there will be small surgery to remove the black fungus balls. Oxygen is used for surgery; oxygen levels increase the potency of neutrophils to kill the fungus.
Amphotericin B Liposomal is a drug used to treat this fungal disease. However, this is very hardly an available drug and so the Doctors stand no chance apart from doing surgeries so as to save the patient.
Homeopathic medicines are used to boost immunity in the body. They prevent infection growth in the body. Proper precautions should be taken to prevent black fungus infection.
Can We Cure Black Fungus At Home?
The black fungus, if mild or moderate, can be treated at home. Usually, it starts with some skin infection, and depending on how earlier the symptoms are identified and treated, how severe the condition is, the possibility of treating the disease at home varies.
How To Cure Black Fungus Naturally?
The following are some natural treatment for black fungus;
Take half a glass of water, add 1 teaspoon Giudici powder, 1 teaspoon Tinospora cordifolia powder, 1 teaspoon neem, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, mix them well and drink it 3 times a day.
For external symptoms of black fungus on the nose, one can apply neem oil, sesame oil in the infected area 6 times a day, which reduces black fungal infection in 4 to 5 days.
Few other generic fungal natural treatments include;
- Eat probiotics and yogurt
- Control the further spread of the infection by washing the infected area with soap and water twice every day.
- Drink 2 spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in warm water or you can use the same to dap on the infected areas with some cotton cloth.
- Use coconut oil, tea tree oil; Turmeric, the best home remedy and is available in every home; and few such others like Aloe vera, garlic, Oregano oil, neem leaves, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, ginger, etc can be used to apply over the infected parts.
Be cautious and attentive to your body and prefer healthy and hygienic food to stay safe, healthy, and happy. Have the knowledge of natural treatment for black fungus so as to treat yourself from home in the early stage itself.