Incredible Benefits of Patanjaliâ€™s Divya Peya Herbal Tea for Weight Loss
In recent times, given the increasing mortality rates caused due to obesity-related health hazards, people are adopting various ways and means to stay in shape. From dietary changes to stringent workout regimens, there are numerous methods that help people tone down and get healthy. To stay healthy and maintain shape people had started drinking green tea with honey which helps a lot in staying healthy. Patanjaliâ€™s Divya Peya Herbal Tea is a popular natural tea infused with ingredients like black pepper and ashwagandha, both of which work together to induce slimming. Additionally, this tea also lowers cholesterol and regulates blood pressure.
Divya Peya Herbal Tea Ingredients
Divya Peya Herbal Tea ingredients are completely natural and safe for consumption. They offer speedy results, sans any side effects.
- Van tulsi (Ocimum basilicum) â€“ 250 mg
- Hari chai (Glymbopogon citrates) â€“ 200 mg
- Bhumi amala (Phyllanthus urinaria) â€“ 200 mg
- Ela badi (Amomum subulatum) â€“ 200 mg
- Jayfal (Myristica fragrans) â€“ 200 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffuse) â€“ 200 mg
- Laung (Syzgium aromaticum) â€“ 200 mg
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) â€“ 200 mg
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) â€“ 200 mg
- Javitri (Myristica fragrans) â€“ 200 mg
- Kamal phul (Nelumbo nucifera) â€“ 150 mg
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum) â€“ 150 mg
- Gulab phul (Rosa centifolia) â€“ 150 mg
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) â€“ 150 mg
- Chandan laal (Pterocarpus santalinus) â€“ 150 mg
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) â€“ 150 mg
- Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana) â€“ 150 mg
- Laghu ela (Elettoria cardamomum) â€“ 150 mg
- Banafsha (Viola odorata) â€“ 150 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) â€“ 150 mg
- Arjun Bark â€“ 150 mg
- Chitrakamool (Plumbago zeylanica) â€“ 150 mg
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) â€“ 150 mg
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) â€“ 150 mg
- Tejpatra (Cinnamomum timala) â€“ 100 mg
- Sarfonka (Tephrosea purpurea) â€“ 100 mg
- Choti peepal (Piper longum) â€“ 100 mg
- Bala (Sida cordifolia) â€“ 100 mg
- Gaajban (Onosma bracteatum) â€“ 100 mg
- Gorakhpaan (Dalbergia lanceolaria) â€“ 100 mg
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) â€“ 100 mg
- Chandan (Santalum album) â€“ 50 mg
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) â€“ 50 mg
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) â€“ 50 mg
Divya Peya Herbal Tea Benefits
Divya Peya Herbal tea benefits extend beyond giving you a trim figure. Here are some of its greatest wonders:
Divya Peya Herbal Tea is one of the best natural concoctions you can have every day if youâ€™re looking to lose weight. Not only does it help burn fat molecules but also makes you more energetic.
Stress is probably the most common problems faced by people in todayâ€™s fast-paced life. Divya Peya Herbal Tea also helps relieve stress, while enhancing sleep quality.
Divya Peya Herbal Tea even aids digestive function. It speeds up the basal metabolic rate and thus improves digestion. Divya Peya tea contains tannin, a compound that delays the formation of digestive juice in the stomach as the chemical shrinks the glands preparing it.
Blood Cholesterol Regulation:
For those susceptible to heart problems, Divya Peya Herbal Tea works wonders towards regulating blood cholesterol levels, thereby lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Regularly drinking this tea is also known to boost immunity function, thereby helping shield you from common infections due to its high vitamin C content.
Divya Peya Herbal Tea also helps nourish the cells and assimilates the nutrients all across the body more effectively.
Divya Peya Herbal Tea possesses diuretic properties that cleanse the body and help rid it of accumulated toxins. It even helps prevent the formation of urinary stones.
If you find it tough to get through the day without feeling sluggish and sleepy, you can recoup your low energy levels with Divya Peya Herbal Tea.
Apart from offering these health benefits, Divya Peya Herbal Tea helps fight intestinal infections, nerve disorders, bronchial asthma, premature aging, diarrhea, night blindness, acne, malaria, hair loss, low hemoglobin, cancer, indigestion, piles and many more health troubles as well.
Dosage of Divya Peya Herbal Tea
Add one teaspoon of the herbal tea powder in a cup of boiling hot water and drink the concoction 1-2 times daily for best results.
Where to Buy Divya Peya Herbal Tea?
Divya Peya Herbal Tea price is very economical; much lesser than usual popular teas available in the market. It is priced at Rs. 50 per 100 gram pack. Some websites even sell it for a cheaper cost of Rs. 35, but to ensure that the product is genuine, make sure you purchase it only from a trustworthy source. You can purchase it at your regular grocery stores or you could even buy Divya Peya online on some of the following websites:
While Divya Peya Herbal Tea helps significantly in weight loss, you must also supplement your intake of this tea with proper dietary changes and exercise. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet while cutting down on your consumption of fast and processed foods. Make sure to do at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day, in consultation with your doctor and fitness expert. To know more about the ideal intake of Divya Peya Herbal Tea, given your health condition, and to find out about other weight loss measures, you can reach out to the best Ayurvedic doctors in Hyderabad on Chikitsa. Always remember - weight loss is an ongoing process and, therefore, opting for natural and long-term remedies is more effective than crash diets.