7+ Natural Menopause Treatments That Really Work
Menopause is a normal health condition among women. It is the process which marks the end of a women’s fertility. Through this process, the woman gradually ceases to menstruate. Though menopause is a normal health condition and not a disease, the process of menopause can cause extensive and drastic changes in the physical, mental, and emotional health of the women. The drastic changes that the process of menopause initiates in a woman’s body can be treated using natural menopause treatments which are really effective and safe on a woman’s body.
Some of the symptoms of menopause include mood swings, mood fluctuations, night sweats, hot flashes, and cognitive changes. Reduced levels of the hormone called estrogen lead to such symptoms of menopause. There are various medical treatments and home remedies to treat these symptoms of menopause. Hormone Replacement Therapy and Self Management Techniques are the most accepted treatment of menopausal symptoms.
Natural Menopause Treatments That Really Work Well on Woman
- Controlling Your Mind and Body: The overgrowing stress along with the menopausal symptoms can be a killing combination. Thus, the woman experiencing menopausal symptoms need to take control of their minds and body, occasionally de-stress themselves, and do all those activities which make them happy and contented while avoiding those tasks which aggravates the levels of stress and uncertainty.
- Making Regular Workout Sessions A Normal Habit: Regular workout sessions help to keep the body and mind healthy. This also helps in coping up with stress and the physical changes initiated due to hormonal changes.
- Taking Natural Menopause Supplements such as black cohosh, maca, chaste berry, red clover, and St. John’s Wort
- Taking A Healthy Diet Rich in Phytoestrogenic Foods (soybeans, rice bran, tofu, lentils, wheat, and yams) and Omega Fatty Acids apart from taking a fiber rich diet.
- Resting, Relaxing, and Sleeping adequately helps the body to adjust to the hormonal changes properly thus comforting the body further.
Apart from these, there are some home remedies for managing menopausal symptoms practiced in India
. These include
- Practising Yoga and Meditation Regularly
- Consuming Linseed Which is High in Omega Fatty Acids. Linseed is one of the natural remedies for menopause hot flashes. Linseed oil should be added to water and taken twice daily for effectively coping with menopausal disorders.
- Consuming Around 2 Milligrams of Indian Spikenard in the morning (empty stomach) and before bedtime helps in calming the nervous system and mind while replenishing any nutritional deficiency in the body. This is another natural remedy for menopause hot flashes apart from other symptoms of menopause.
- Consuming One Teaspoon of Liquorice Daily helps in treating hormonal imbalance caused during menopause.
- Post Menopause, most of the women experience. Osteoporosis which is a health condition characterized by the weakening of the bones due to hormonal changes in the body. Milk is considered to be a complete food which helps in countering this problem. Women should consume at least 800-1200 milligram of milk which is equivalent to three glasses of milk, especially during menopause.
- Beet Juices and Flaxseed are other natural remedies practiced in India which can help in managing menopausal hot flashes, apart from other symptoms such as irritability, tension, and anxiety.
- Sunflower Seeds soaked in water, grounded to a paste and added to warm milk works wonder in managing menopausal symptoms since sunflower seeds are a natural source of plant estrogen. The paste can also be applied in a vagina for faster results and relief.
- Consuming Other Substances such as pumpkin seeds, primrose oil, carrot, cabbage juice, garlic, almond oil, olive oil, Indian ginseng, and Alfalfa leaves also helps in reducing the imbalances in the body while providing it with the necessary supplement to help the body manage such menopausal symptoms.
While medical treatments like Hormone Replacement Therapy work wonders in managing menopausal symptoms in women, such medical treatment also comes with its own side effects. However, these natural menopause treatments that really work have a positive effect on the mental, emotional and physical conditions of the women, thus allowing their body and mind to cope with all the menopausal symptoms without any side effects.