Naturopathic treatments to cure cancer
Cancer is a biochemical happening together with failure of cellular control mechanisms and of the immune system. Much of the present researches in nutritional & herbal medicine focus on addressing the cancer on the biochemical point. Modern naturopathic cancer cure applies these existing scientific findings to support the normal cellular mechanisms, the body normal defense systems & the body’s capability to cope with the side effects of treatment & the disease. These goals are the similar whether one is undergoing radiotherapy, chemotherapy, surgery or any other medicinal treatment & irrespective of the kind of cancer involved.
Naturopathy encourages natural curing. Natural healing for cancer that is practiced by naturopaths however also believe in increasing ones immune system but highlight more on practicing good diet & healthy living. They confidently believe that natural food is healthier than processed food. Stale & oily food should not at all be taken. Naturopaths consider for natural cancer treatment one requires to pursue these steps
- No artificial sugar & junk food
- Eliminate high fat diet
- Consume only raw food like fruits, vegetables, nuts & sprouted grains
- Stop snacking in-between the meals
- Take one - three glasses of fresh carrot juice
- Drinking of sufficient clean pure water, daily sunbathe
- Daily walking bare feet on soil & green, taking deep breath,
- Exercise regular & get restful sleep.
- Practitioners of naturopathic medicine promote the use of non-hazardous therapies as a support to the curing process & as an add-on to traditional therapies. This holistic cancer healing lessens the risks of side effects that are regular during cancer treatment.
Naturopathic Medicine in Cancer Care
The objective of naturopathic medicine is to generate a healthy environment both inside & outside the human body. This is particularly significant for people suffering from cancer. Naturopathic medication takes a holistic, or total- person, approach to cancer cure. It utilizes scientifically grounded, time-tested & natural techniques to strengthen the body capability to heal itself.
The objectives of naturopathic medicine for people undergoing cancer healing include:
- Support the normal metabolism all through the treatment
- lessen the side effects of cancer treatment
- Enhance the human body immune system
- Give strategies for long term cancer prevention & health maintenance
- recover energy, health & overall quality of life
Recent study shows that, when used in combination with conventional treatment, naturopathic therapies can advance the outlook for several people with cancer. Oncologists do their best to recognize & eliminate any cancer cells in the body. A naturopathic practitioner complement an oncologist’s effort by suggesting natural, non-invasive therapies that can progress the efficiency of conventional treatment, reduce side effects, & help you take charge of your physical condition in either ways you can.
Do no harm
- Naturopathic medications emphasize healing therapies that are natural & non-invasive.
The curing power of nature
- Naturopathic therapies sustain & restore the human body inherent capability to heal by itself.
Take care of the cause
- In addition to treat the symptom of disease, naturopathic medication seeks to recognize & treat the original causes of illness.
Heal the complete person
- Naturopathic therapies concentrate on all aspects of your health, including genetic, physical, spiritual, emotional & environmental factors.
The naturopath as teacher
- Naturopathic practitioners labor with the public in their care to teach & empower them to obtain control of their health.
- Naturopathic medication promotes lifestyle practice that strengthens the immune system and prevents illness.