Homemade Face Masks To Treat Acne And Blackheads
A wise man once said external beauty boosts inner confidence. But is the quest for beautiful and glowing skin so easy in this rat race like life? Everyone faces different obstacles to youthful skin. While some are tired of those wrinkles, others have the problem of scars and marks which do not disappear. But believe it or not, the most common problem which almost everyone faces is acne and blackheads. They appear every now and then fading your beauty.
We often resort to chemical procedures to get rid of these, but chemicals do have side effects. So, here we have found a list of best homemade face masks for acne and blackheads. They are all DIY peel off masks and made from natural ingredients which will not harm your skin in any way.
1. Honey, Oats and Whole Milk Face Mask
All the ingredients used to make this peel off mask are considered to be best skin revitalizers. Honey is a natural nourishing agent which helps to keep the skin moisturized which in turn prevents the body from producing excess oil, thereby preventing acne. Oats are also anti-acne agents which, when combined with the lactic acid of whole milk become a perfect solution for all skin problems.
- Blend nicely 3 tablespoons of dried oats.
- Add 1 tablespoon of whole milk in it and mix well until a paste is formed.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey to the paste.
- Blend well.
How To Use
- Cleanse your face well and wash with warm water. This would help open the pores and also clean off all dirt and makeup.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck evenly.
- Let the mixture stay for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
2. Aloe vera and Tomato Juice Mask
If you are looking forward to one face mask that would help you fight all skin problems like acne, blackheads, dullness, dark spots and more, then aloe vera is the magical ingredient you need to include in your homemade peel off mask. A peel-off mask made with aloe vera gel and tomato juice is very easy to make and the results are exceptionally good.
- Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of tomato juice in a big mixing bowl.
- Mix well until a paste is formed.
How To Use
- Wash your face well with oil-free cleanser and rinse with warm water to open the pores and clear off any unnecessary dirt particles.
- Apply the mask and let it dry off.
- After 15 minutes, remove the mask by rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Wash your face with cold water to close the pores.
- Dry your face by gently wiping it off with a clean towel.
3. Oatmeal and Coconut oil Face Mask
Coconut oil is often considered an ideal choice to fight acne because of its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Oatmeal helps in balancing the pH level of the skin. These two incredible ingredients combined together can help to treat skin problems effectively.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oatmeal into a bowl with Â¼ cup of warm water. Mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the mixture and keep mixing until youâ€™ve made a fine paste.
How To Use
- Cleanse your face well with oil-free cleanser and warm water to remove all makeup and dirt. Warm water will also help open the skin pores for better absorption of the nutrients of the mask.
- Apply the mixture and let it stay for 15 minutes. Gently massage your skin in intervals of 2-3 minutes. This would help the nutrients seep through and also help remove the dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Rinse your face with cold water once and then tap it dry with a clean towel.
4. Green tea, Honey, Lemon, and Sugar Mask
Green tea, honey, lemon, and sugar mask are considered very beneficial for the skin and help fight skin problems. They make your skin look younger and rejuvenated. This mask can be easily prepared since all the ingredients are of day-to-day use in households.
PreparationMix well 1 tablespoon of green tea, 1 tablespoon of raw honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 3 teaspoons of sugar in a bowl.Blend well to make a paste.You can use any green tea, but organic tea leaves should be preferred.
How To Use
- To get the best results, before applying the mask clean your face well with warm water. Let the steam get to your face as this would help open skin pores.
- Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- Gently massage in circular motions after 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- You can use a washcloth to add on the exfoliating effects.
These were some of the tried and tested homemade face masks for treating acne and blackheads. These natural face masks are any day better than those expensive chemical skin treatments which harm the skin in the long run. These DIY face masks are easy to make and easier to apply. The results are eye-catching!
Tips To Keep Your Skin Healthy
Below are some tips which you should definitely keep in mind to avoid the problems of acne breakout and blackheads:
- Keep an eye on your diet. Donâ€™t eat too much of oily food which causes pimples. Include fruits and green vegetables in your diet.
- Change your pillowcase and sheets frequently to avoid getting in contact with dirt.
- Cover your face as much as possible while going out in polluted areas. Also, use sunscreens.
- Increase water intake as water helps to nourish your skin and otherwise also, drinking water is very beneficial for your body.
Healthy glowing skin is something everyone needs and if small efforts need to make and keep your skin healthy, we should definitely do it! Use these homemade face masks to treat acne and blackhead problems and you will feel the skin radiating!