Best Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines For Erectile Dysfunction
The recent lifestyle changes have been affecting people in different ways. Similar to other illnesses like hypertension, obesity and PCOD, erectile dysfunction too has emerged as a major lifestyle disorder in males. Erectile dysfunction, although it sounds pretty scary, there are medicines to treat it effectively.
Often, erectile dysfunction occurs as a result of some other chronic illness or as a result of taking some medications or drugs. It is also considered to be a warning sign for conditions like diabetes and coronary artery diseases.
- A study conducted in 2005 found that out of 1705 men above the age of 70, the incidence of erectile dysfunction was seen in about 64-80% of patients.
- A study by Martin included Australian men between the age group of 35-80 years showed that erectile dysfunction affected about 31.7% of men.
What Exactly is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is another term for Impotence. Impotency is an inability to attain or maintain an erection. This means that the erection is too short lived. In severe and complicated cases, there may be no erection at all. The term erectile dysfunction addresses three problems
- Inability to attain erection
- Early or premature ejaculation
Erectile dysfunction cannot be considered an independent clinical condition. Plenty of studies have been conducted in the recent past. It is found that erectile dysfunction is a complex clinical condition and it affects a large number of males annually.
Risk Factors For Developing Erectile Dysfunction
Plenty of environmental and genetic factors determine cause and development of erectile dysfunction among men.
1. Age – This is an independent factor. There are studies present to prove that erectile dysfunction is more prevalent in older men with advancing age.
2. Diabetes Mellitus – It was observed in a study, 6 out 10 men who were under treatment for diabetes for more than 5 years had erectile dysfunction.
3. Cardiovascular Diseases – A study noted severe erectile dysfunction to be present in about 39% of patients who are on treatment for cardiovascular diseases.
4. Depression – Moderate to severe erectile dysfunction was observed in about 90% of patients with severe depression. A study also concluded the risk of depression to be significantly high in men having erectile dysfunction.
5. Anxiety – A study concluded that erectile dysfunction was observed in about 37% of males with moderate anxiety and 75% in those with severe anxiety.
6. Obesity – A study claimed erectile dysfunction, metabolic syndrome and obesity were mediated by a low androgen level in obese men.
7. Smoking – The incidence of erectile dysfunction was higher in persons who smoked 10 cigarettes per day. Risk of having erectile dysfunction reduces when smoking is stopped. About 56% of smokers had erectile dysfunction as compared to 21% non smokers.
8. Alcoholism – High consumption of alcohol had a direct relationship with erectile dysfunction is proven by several kinds of research.
9. Marital Status – A study concluded that single men were more likely to experience erectile dysfunction as compared to married men. On the contrary, a strained marital relationship is the leading cause of erectile dysfunction in married males.
10. Other Causes – Neurological damage, spinal cord damage, and high blood cholesterol levels, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, renal diseases, Addison’s disease, drug abuse, medications including anti-depressant drugs.
11. Surgery or Trauma to the Pelvis
Management of Erectile Dysfunction
Management guidelines for erectile dysfunction or impotency have changed over all these years with addition of newer methods for precise investigations and drug treatment. With the rise in awareness of general population regarding advantages and holistic approach alternative and complementary medicine has to provide, a lot of patients with erectile dysfunction often opt for it.
In the recent past, the physical, as well as digital markets, have been flooded with herbal and ayurvedic medicines for erectile dysfunction. Similarly, Patanjali ayurvedic medicines for erectile dysfunction have also proven to be equally beneficial. These patanjali products have been known to increase erectile function and reduce premature ejaculation.
Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines For Erectile Dysfunction [ED]
1. Divya Younamrit Vati – This is the most commonly prescribed Patanjali ayurvedic medicine for erectile dysfunction. This patanjali medicine is used for all male sexual problems including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and reduced strength.
2. Divya Shilajeet Rasayan Vati – This tablet has a good effect on blood circulation, kidneys and increases semen production and secretion. This medicine has strong anti-oxidant properties too.
3. Divya Chandraprabha Vati – This medicine is ideal for urinary and bladder complaints. The herbs present in this medicine provide energy and also boost immunity. It is a diuretic and also helps to purify the blood.
4. Patanjali Ashwashila Capsules – This medicine has a powerful effect upon the male sexual system. This medicine is a combination of ashwagandha and shilajit. It is proven to give excellent results in sexual weakness, physical debility, allergies, urinary troubles and fatigue and stress, diabetes and diabetic neuropathy.
5. Ashwagandha Churna – This ayurvedic medicine is proven to give relief from stress, anxiety and also boosts general health and immunity. It boosts nervous health and increases physical strength. Ashwagandha also has anti-aging properties.
6. Ashwagandha/Bala Oil – This oil is indicated where the muscle strength is poor or damaged and needs restoration. This Patanjali ayurvedic oil nourishes the muscles and provides them strength. This Patanjali ayurvedic oil can also be used to treat erectile dysfunction.
All these above mentioned patanjali ayurvedic medicines cure for erectile dysfunction contain multiple ayurvedic herbs in combinations to give best results. All the medicine packages come with dosages mentioned on them. Yet, it is ideal to consult an ayurvedic doctor before taking these medicines.
Erectile dysfunction or impotency comes along with a lot of social stigmas attached to it. This is the major reason why people having erectile dysfunction either do not recognize it to be an actual problem or even if they do, they shy away from seeking treatment for it.
It is essential to recognize erectile dysfunction early as it can cause low self-esteem and even depression. It is equally important to get treated immediately because erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects both men as well as their partners.